How to Update Yahoo! Game File on your Computer
To know the version of your browser, click the 'Help' menu on your browser, then select 'About'.
Sometimes it is necessary to remove the game file that Yahoo! installs on your computer, as it might get corrupted or because Yahoo! releases sometimes newer version of the games, and your computer fails to upgrade the game file with the newer version.
Follow the steps below to update a certain Yahoo! game file on your computer:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.xx or 6.xx
- Click the 'Tools' menu on your browser
- Select 'Internet Options'
- Click the 'General' tab
- In the 'Temporary Internet Files' section, click on 'Settings'
- When 'Settings' open, go to the section 'Temporary Internet Files Folder', and click on 'View Objects'
- A folder called 'Downloaded Program Files' will open. Search, in this folder, for the game file usually named like the game name (e.g. 'Yahoo Canasta'), then select this file and delete it.
- Close the folder 'Downloaded Program Files'
- Click OK to close the 'Settings' dialog
- Click OK to close the 'Internet Options' dialog
- Now, once you try to access one of the game rooms, you will be notified by Yahoo! to download a new fresh and updated version of the file you removed.
|My Favorites Games|